Friday, January 23, 2009

Beautiful but cruel!

I am talking about mother nature.  I picked up my girls and when we got home Monikah (my 7 yr old) said while looking up at the tree "MOMMIE LOOK THE TREE IS BLOOMING! Its beautiful!"  I looked up and I did notice that the tree started to bud.  Im here most of the day, I'm the one that goes in and out of the house all day long and I hadn't noticed. I should have known that spring is on its way...all the animals around here are in HEAT! hahahaha there are so many male cats outside my house, I want to call the ASPCA to come and pick them up.  They are after my cat, who is a girl, but she's fixed...thank GOD. 

No that is not the cruel part.  You see Ive been battling  a cold...or so I think.  Now that I come to think of it, I have a lot of sneezing and coughing.  So I think I have severe allergies. I guess as they say "All if fair in love and war". So here are some photos for you to enjoy of my "budding" tree.  dont sneeze!!!

IMG_9979

IMG_9980

IMG_9981

IMG_9982

IMG_9983

IMG_9984

IMG_9985

IMG_9986

No comments: