Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'M on cloud 9

I have never been featured as a blog writer or anything else before! I am so happy because one of my favorite sites JOURNAL MODISTE has me as a blog feature!  I'm so happy, I'm BEYOND HAPPY!!!  It just seems like the things I have planned out for me and my business, have started on he RIGHT FOOT! 

So with that in mind, I have just added new headbands to my shop. You can get these headbands not only in the size I mentioned on the listing, but also  in 1" and 1.5" widths.  These are perfect for mommy and me wear! 

IMG_9964 

IMG_9900

IMG_9901

IMG_9903

IMG_9906

There you have it.  This week I'll be working at reloading my web site itself.  Due to my error, my web site was taken down.  EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING was lost!  So I have lots of work to do.  Also in the next 2 weeks I will be working on new items as well.  I'm going to get some St. Patrick's day stuff, and hopefully some Mothers day items.  Don’t forget to check often and sign up for the newsletter.  OH and I am working on new batches of soap, baths and trying to get a good bath bomb's. Body washes, Body butters and all sorts of luxurious stuff will be available soon!  I am so excited for this year. Im so happy thank you JOURNAL MODISTE!  This feels like good, no GREAT things will be happening!

*on Etsy, search Cafemom Team, etsycrafterstx, and etsy mom team. For valentines day search valentine, red, white, and pink.

No comments: