Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Love is in the air!!!

WOOAA!!! Valentines is around the corner, time is flying!

So I have made valentine headbands! I have them up on etsy already and I will be putting them up on my shop as well.  Now I have my soaps ready to be sold as well.  Dont forget to orders yours.  They make perfect gifts for teachers!

This one here is glycerin.  I have added coconut oil to it as well. It is rose scented.

IMG_9940

This one is goats milk also in rose, with almond oil instead.

IMG_9943

you can two of these heart soaps one of each for a very low price!

IMG_9944

Now we all know lavander can ease anxiety, and stress...so here are some lavander infused soaps! I have added some lavander flowers into the soap as well.

IMG_9970

VISIT rosadolcedesigns.etsy.com

also search valentine, valentines, red, white, love, cafemom team, etsycraftersTX  and etsy mom team.

No comments: