Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Im THANKFUL FOR...

My favorite part of the year technically started today. The shopping for ingredients for the turkey, pies, taters and more...YUM! I cant wait. I love the holiday season. Not for the consumerism the media throws at us. I love it because its is the only small time frame of the year everyone puts their issues aside and embraces the love of family and friends...even sometimes strangers. We all start to see the year that has past us by and in most of us, it gets us thinking "WAS I GOOD? WHAT DID I DO TO CHANGE THE WORLD? DID I MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOMEONES LIFE?"

So I think to myself and I think I did OK this past year...but what am I thankful for?

Well here it goes

I am thankful for my husband, he is supportive and believes in me more than i believe in myself. He truly is my biggest fan!

I'm thankful for Rebekah...she is a strong leader. She loves her sisters to the end, always protecting them at all times. Shes tough, very intelligent, beautiful on the inside as well as the out. She is a crafty kid that can come up with some wonderful poems.

I'm thankful for Erykah-Marie. She is sensitive to others needs. She fights for whats right and makes sure everyone is treated fairly. This little girl is a walking brain..I swear she is Einstein reincarnated! She is very musically talented and always tries new things even though it may be scary she faces her fears and goes head first.

I'm thankful for my Monikah. She is very sensitive girl. She loves to sing, she loves to laugh. She loves to draw and craft. She makes sure that her daddy is taken care of.

I'm thankful for my sweet Jesykah. She is so caring...and always makes sure that MOM is taken care of. She loves unconditionally. She always puts others first, makes sure they are taken care of. She wears her heart on her sleeve. She is the light of the family.

I'm thankful that I have fairly good health. I could be worse off. I'm thankful for the work the Lord gives us so that we can provide for our children. We have a roof over our heads, warm beds to sleep in, plenty of food to keep us happy and all the little extras that we enjoy.

I'm thankful for my faith. I'm glad that GOD gives me the heart to keep believing in him no matter what comes my way. I am so thankful for my family. My mom and dad are my world. My brothers, no matter what, they are the best people I know. I'm thankful for all my friends that Ive had for many years, and all the new friends I continue to make. Each one adds a wonderful light to my life. Each one is a special piece in my life's puzzle.

I just so thankful for everyone and everything that GOD has blessed me with. I'm thankful for the talents and the "brain" he has blessed me with. I am just so thankful for all of it...the blue skies, the birds that sing in the morning and at night. I'm thankful for the breezes during hot summer days and the cool winds in winter. I'm thankful for rainy days and the sounds of the rain on my roof and my back porch. I'm thankful for the wonderful paintings my girls make that hang on my dinning room wall. The wonderful love, light and innocence that they portrait of a young child's mind. It reminds me of the great responsibility I have to mold these children to be great citizens and stewards for the human population of the WORLD.

Thank you GOD for everything and everyone in my life. All of you have a BLESSED Thanksgiving. Remember to love your family right now...you may not have tomorrow to tell them how much they mean to you. Make each moment count, each breath you take mean something. GOD BLESS!

No comments: