Thursday, May 20, 2010

My second source secret...shhhh...Im gonna share with ya!

Ok ...so Ive been hard at work...I think Im going cross eyed! OY! but you know what, I found a ton of coupons that I can pair up with store coupons too...so thats good! Saves me more money.  Im gonna share the other place with you.

You already know of moneysavingqueen.com, yeah the link is over -------> there! Under 918moms.com .  So now Im gonna bring you...drum roll please: The Krazy Coupon Lady OMG...SHES GOT A SWARM OF COUPONS!!!  I found a ton of them there...if not almost 100% of my coupons there!  Still gotta find others to match up to my other store coupons..but for now Im good!  Still you have to check it. I hope your giving it a try.  Ok tomorrow will be my big embargo to Target with all my matched up coupons.  I will come back and give you my Total and what I actually paid...I am hoping its worth it cause I only have a budget of 175.00 for groceries this week.  GEESH THATS A TIGHT BUDGET! Ok well then its night night for now...see ya tomorrow.

No comments: