Sunday, October 31, 2010

it is......

HALLOWEEN! It is time for the ghouls and gals to come knocking on doors yelling out "TRICK OR TREAT!"  We went to a party last night at my cousins house...wish I had photos to share, but I was busy talking so my camera was all alone on the dinning table...sad, and lonely! hehehehe.  I dressed up as BRUNHILDA...the German bar maide.  Can you tell, I have been enchanted with Germany...I love almost anything German...I miss it so much.  So tonight, when you take your little ones, make sure to have flashlights, light reflectors, and be very careful.  I would love to see pictures of your pumpkins in their costumes...I love seeing what others come up with for this day. Well you guys, HAVE FUN!

{Heute ist Halloween in die U.S.A. Wenn Sie es feiern, haben Sie Spaß und seien Sie sicher!}

No comments: