Friday, January 21, 2011

The teenager is....

" MOVING ON UP !"  lol ... really, she's getting her own room.  I've been moving things around here at the house to accommodate her.  My sewing room was originally upstairs ... the 4th bedroom.  However, I think she is right.  She needs her own room.  So, the office downstairs is becoming my sewing room, it has french doors so I can close it to anyone who enters the house.  It is one of the first rooms you see when you come in.  It's a bit smaller ... and what I mean by that is that it has 2 windows ... on the east and south walls.  plus the french doors make for not a lot of ability to organize the room good.  I don't want to cover up the east wall window, so I have to use my noggin here.  Rebekah's room does not have a closet...so I also have to address that issue.  That room was made to be a "den" or media room.  I will have to purchase a stand alone closet for her...either way, she doesn't care..she's just very happy that she is getting her own room.  Erykah isn't so happy.  Those two have a love hate relationship.  They fight constantly yet when we tell her " YOUR SLEEPING ALONE !" she goes nuts yelling " NO MOM NO !!!"  lol ...

So anyone have any good ideas for colors in a teen's room?  Its gonna be a long weekend...ugh!

No comments: