Wednesday, June 1, 2011

its official...



Summer is here!  Were you ready? I wasn't...I love my alone time during the day when the girls are at school...lets see if I survive all the way through his summer!! hahaha.  I also now have a high school freshman, a 7th, 5th and 3rd grader now!  Rebekah has been busy practicing with her new high school cheer team...Erykah has been practicing too as at "7th" grade cheer veteran.  Its the start of cheer season.  Our first kiddie camp for Rebekah is this Friday.  With that Ive been busy making bows for the girls teams.  At the same time, I have made several  styles of flip flops...some custom made and some not.  Boy they have been flying out the window...or off the pan like hot cakes!  I just wish I had some time to list everything up on my website.  Pics are up on my FB fan page...and you can order through FB as well, just drop me a message. 


Spirit Flip Flops in orange and blue..custom made but can be made for you too! Hey wait...that rhymed!


These can be yours too...perfect for that little girl who LOVES CHEER!



Another pair of Spirit Flip flops...in Orange and White!

All spirit flip flops can be make just for you.  Just send me the colors of your school. I have other stuff I need to show you guys...but tomorrow is a new day! 

Have a good day!

Lots of Love


No comments: