Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gifts: What to get, What to get?



I find the whole buying gifts for anyone else other than my kids...like pulling teeth, without Novocain! I don't really like it.  I don't like the mall, I cant stand being pushed and shoved, I just don't like feeling like I'm going upstream, like Salmon! I will admit..I am an introvert.  So crowds and me...nah..not a good idea.  Still, I have to get it done.  I guess, what sums it all down is the idea that EVERYONE is going for the same thing.  I'm also not a big fan of buying the latest craze.  I don't like looking like the next person...I don't care if its name brand...I like to be unique. 

So, if your like me...don't like to deal with mad shoppers or you just don't want to give the same thing everyone else is giving to your loved ones...buy handmade! There are lots of artisans waiting for you.  You can give custom jewelry, clothing, accessories...lots of stuff!  I have lots of links over there ~~~~~~~~> or you can stop by my fan page on Facebook check out what others are doing and buying! I'm sure you'll find something awesome!

No comments: