Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let 2012 RING ALREADY!!!

Today I was on FB and one person on my list posted

" at this point I'm hoping that 2012 is better because I'm officially dubbing 2011 to be the worst year of my life!"

and honestly...I can totally share her emotions on it.  Now I don't know why her year has been crappy, but for us...well, being kicked out of a house, well, that pretty much sums it all. However that has not been all.  Of course all of you know that I have four girls...and if you don't well, I do!  And that my 2 older girls are cheerleaders for their schools, high school and middle school.  We give it our all, sadly due to our situation of the house deal-e-o I wasn't all there, physically OR mentally.   I still tried to give it my all, volunteer, bring in extra things if I could...I mean its all for my girls right?

So, today...the booster club for my daughters middle school team has been...dissolved.  It was a sad thing..esp for those of us who have been there for a long time.  I started there when my oldest was in 6th grade...she is now in 9th grade...but my 13 yr old is there and its been 4 years...it was such a sad thing to see it go.

So yeah...let 2012 RING...Im so ready so shed this nasty 2011 skin off. We are in a new house, we are happy...my daughter will be in 8th grade next year, she will try out for Cpt...and let see if she makes it...either way, those of us parents that have been there FOREVER...will fight for a booster club next year. I will also wish that my business GROW AND BLOOM!  My goals are high...but I hope..that 2012 will be great...and if its not, we can all look to the possibility that well...after Dec 21...we might not be here { I hope we are actually :o/ } lol...





No comments: