Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sickies and weather...go hand in hand???

So, who's sick?  yes, we've been sick here for almost 3 weeks...or more.  Erykah ended up getting the brunt of it all.  Poor thing has always suffered from lung problems, asthma...but wow...this season has really kicked her butt!!!  She ended up with a case of pneumonia about 2 weeks ago.  After her the rest of us just started to get it one at a time.  Right now, me and Bekah have it.  She has croup...I have no idea what I have...its something related to it...but I haven't had time to go see my doc.  I know I need some kind of antibiotics...I feel like Im on a bad vacation on a cruise ship!  AHOY MATE! Wait...bbbaaaarrrfff!!!   Yeah my ears are killing me...and whats worse...I think I'm GOING DEAF!!!  yeah... Im starting to sound like those old ladies that make you feel like you are doing everything wrong because they just seem like they are yelling at you!!!  TRUST ME...IM NOT YELLING AT YOU... I....JUST....CANT...HEAR...YOU ....THAT...WELL!!!!  eeehhhh...speak up son!!!  So if you come to me and Im speaking REALLY LOUD ... let me know "Hey...Priscilla...IM RIGHT HERE!!!"   yeah...cheers...to the sickies :o/ pphtttbbb...yeah right!

No comments: