Wednesday, April 19, 2017

My Reasons why...Im giving my 2 cents..

So my girls watched a Netflix series called "13 Reasons Why" .  Have you heard of it?  I've heard its now becoming "homework" for kids at school.  Now I won't give you any spoilers....now....but I will say this, Don't let your kids watch the show alone.  Sit there and watch with them.

What is it about you ask?  A girl who commits suicide.  Yes...its about a girl who takes her life, but before she does, she records 13 tapes..and each tape there is a message for a person who she says is a reasons as to why she took her life.  Thats all Ill say.

However, as a mom...and as someone who suffered from really really bad bullying in middle school..I will, in the next 13 or more posts...try to give my own advice and 2 cents of my point of view on each episode.  The episodes can be spun from almost different directions.  Her situations and reasons are and not that simple.

Do not read the rest of the posts..until you have watched that particular episode.  

No comments: